Closing in 2 seconds...
The Chilean Society of Neurology, Psychiatry and Neurosurgery and the World Federation of Neurology are pleased to invite you to the World Congress of Neurology (WCN 2015) taking place on October 31 – November 5, 2015 in Santiago Chile.
Here are the top 5 reasons to attend:
1) The World Congress will be an opportunity for learning, exchanging experiences and networking with top international specialists in neurology.
2) The world's leading scientific experts in neurology are coming together to discuss and advance the scientific knowledge in neurology, and present the latest research findings.
3) This year's scientific program offers over 30 teaching courses, regional sessions, and 11 plenary sessions.
4) The Tournament of the Minds is a unique opportunity for participants to test intellectual tenacity, and demonstrate national pride, all while competing in country teams.
5) Santiago, one of the most attractive and dynamic cities to visit both in Latin America and the world.
Register early to save and join thousands of your colleagues from around the world!
World Federation of Neurology